This Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Notice sets forth the procedures undertaken by todaytelenorquiz (“Website”) to respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our Website, please follow the instructions below to file a DMCA notice.
DMCA Notice Procedure
- Identify the copyrighted work: Provide a detailed description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon. Include the title, author, and any other relevant information that can help us identify the copyrighted work.
- Provide the infringing material: Clearly identify the specific location on our Website where the alleged infringing material is located, such as a URL or specific page.
- Contact information: Include your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address. We may need to contact you for further information or clarification regarding your DMCA notice.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Statement of accuracy: Declare that the information provided in your DMCA notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic signature: Sign the notice with an electronic signature. If sending via email, typing your full name will be considered as an electronic signature.
DMCA Notice Submission
Please send the DMCA notice to the following designated agent:
Name: samar Ali Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the matter and take appropriate action as required by the DMCA and applicable laws. Please note that the information provided in the DMCA notice may be forwarded to the alleged infringer.
If you believe that your material has been removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. Please follow the instructions below to file a counter-notification:
- Identify the material: Provide a detailed description of the material that was removed or disabled, including the URL or specific page where it was located.
- Contact information: Include your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Statement of good faith belief: State that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- Consent to jurisdiction: Consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or if outside the United States, the Federal District Court for the Southern District of New York) and agree to accept service of process from the party who submitted the original DMCA notice.
- Electronic signature: Sign the counter-notification with an electronic signature. If sending via email, typing your full name will be considered as an electronic signature.
Please send the counter-notification to the following designated agent:
Name: Samar Ali Mailing Address: [Your Mailing Address] Telephone Number: 03425566789 Email Address: email@example.com
Upon receipt of a valid counter-notification, we will promptly provide a copy to the original complainant and inform them that the removed material may be restored within 10 business days, unless we receive further notice from the complainant that they have filed a legal action seeking a court order to restrain you from engaging in infringing activity related to the material.
Please note that we may not be able to respond to or process incomplete or inaccurate DMCA notices or counter-notifications. It is